At this time, we do not accept returns. However, we will be applying this service to our customers in the future. 


If you receive a damaged item, please contact customer service immediately within 24 hours of receiving your package. 


Domestic orders can take approximately 5-7 business days to be processed and shipped.  HOLIDAYS EXCLUDED: Please read below:
  • International orders can take approximately 25 business days to receive as your packages need to be handled and passed through your country's Customs.
  • Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information.
  • All orders with a quantity over 20 must be pre-ordered 14 days prior and require a 25% deposit upon pre-ordering. The remaining 75% will be paid in full three days before the order is shipped.